A day completely devoted to the visit of Capri, to explore the endless wonders of the most beloved island of the world.
You will get on a typical Sorrento boat with a small group of just 12 passengers and a licensed guide that will accompany you for the entire day.
You will discover the Sorrento Coast and the island of Capri from the sea, with a suggestive tour by boat.
Thereafter a guided tour will show you the island: you will visit both Capri and Anacapri, with small streets, amazing views and unforgettable locations.
• Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
• Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast.
Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”,the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
• Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvelous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto ; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, and the Faragioni rocks ,the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
• Mooring in the port of the island and transfer in minibus to Anacapri
• Guided tour of the town and free time to visit Villa S. Michele (optional) or to get to Mount Solaro with the chairlift (optional)
• Transfer in minibus from Anacapri to Capri
• Guided tour of the town and free time to do shopping in the exclusive boutiques of the island or to lunch
in one of the many delicious restaurants
• Return to the port of Capri, where your guide will be waiting.
• Departure from Capri to Sorrento with hot chocolate and cookies on board.
• Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
*The visit to the Blue Grotto is not included in this tour duel the long waiting time outside the entrance and in case you want you can do it on the free time you will spend on the island.
Time: Approximately 8 hours.
Day: Each Friday and Sunday from November 1st to December 23rd.
Prices: Adults € 89 – Children from 0/2 years € 0
In case of bad sea and weather conditions, the tour will run with the hydrofoil.