A day completely devoted to the visit of Capri, to explore the endless wonders of the most beloved island of the world.
You will get on a typical Sorrento boat with a small group of just 12 passengers and a licensed guide that will accompany you for the entire day.
You will discover the Sorrento Coast and the island of Capri from the sea, with a suggestive tour by boat.
Thereafter a guided tour will show you the island: you will visit both Capri and Anacapri, with small streets, amazing views and unforgettable locations.
• Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
• Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast.
Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”,the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
• Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvelous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, and the Faragioni rocks ,the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
• Mooring in the port of the island and transfer in minibus to Anacapri
• Guided tour of the town and free time to visit Villa S. Michele (optional) or to get to Mount Solaro with the chairlift (optional)
• Transfer in minibus from Anacapri to Capri
• Guided tour of the town and free time to do shopping in the exclusive boutiques of the island or to lunch
in one of the many delicious restaurants
• Return to the port of Capri, where your guide will be waiting.
• Departure from Capri to Sorrento with hot chocolate and cookies on board.
• Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
*The visit to the Blue Grotto is subject to the sea and weather conditions.
Time: Approximately 8 hours.
Day: Each Friday and Sunday from November 1st to December 23rd.
Prices: Adults € 89 – Children from 0/2 years € 0
In case of bad sea and weather conditions, the tour will run with the hydrofoil.