- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Sailing along the Amalfi coast. Along the way you will admire: the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
- Departure from Positano to Sorrento with the final limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the initial meeting point.
*In compliance with the Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided on board (it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 15 mask, € 9 snorkel).
The price includes: Pick-up from/to established meeting point – Professional skipper English speaking – Appetizers – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Entrance fees of €5 per person to be paid locally– Lunch – Snorkeling equipment.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.